Cookie Notice

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

"A good friend knows all of your stories...
Best friends have lived them with you! "
~ Unknown~






My besties make life in our neck of the woods a fun one for me..I always look forward to our weekly meet ups..

I decided to make this slideshow of memories as a Valentine's Day tribute to our fun and connection with each other...

Enjoy your friends, they are a treasure and a blessing!









My besties possess all of these qualities in abundance :-)


                                                      

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful slideshow you created. Such wonderful memories that we three have had. I remember the fun and laughter we have had and I know we will continue to have. You are a very special and treasured friend. Thank you for your friendship. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Michelle for your friendship too..I will always treasure it..I am a better person for knowing you :-)

    ReplyDelete