Cookie Notice

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine


Ohhh, summer breeze please chase the rain away...So that this girl can get out to play :-)




Post Processing with 2 Lil Owls Inked Texture





Post processing with 2 Lil Owls Inked Texture 





Great is the sun, and wide he goes
Through empty heaven with repose;
And in the blue and glowing days
More thick than rain he showers his rays.

Though closer still the blinds we pull
To keep the shady parlour cool,
Yet he will find a chink or two
To slip his golden fingers through.

The dusty attic spider-clad
He, through the keyhole, maketh glad;
And through the broken edge of tiles
Into the laddered hay-loft smiles.

Meantime his golden face around
He bares to all the garden ground,
And sheds a warm and glittering look
Among the ivy's inmost nook.

Above the hills, along the blue,
Round the bright air with footing true,
To please the child, to paint the rose,
The gardener of the World, he goes. 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect plan...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks so very much for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/05/textures.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that poem by Stevenson!! beautiful images and I think I will follow their advice and go chase the sun on this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure sounds like a plan. I love your edits. And 2 Lil Owls textures, they are great. Hope you're getting some sun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! It is rainy here :-/ I hope everybody has a wonderful Holiday Weekend :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and very appropriate accompaniments ;) It's grey and cloudy here in South Mississippi today - going on day #5 of it. I'm ready to feel the warmth of the sun on my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean..In the last two months I have been back in Texas, it has been grey, cloudy 80%-90% of the time..In the last day or so we suffered catastrophic flooding....I am thankful that my family and our neighborhood is okay :-)

    ReplyDelete