Cookie Notice

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May Flowers


The earth laughs in flowers

~ ee cummings ~






2 lil Owls Tundra Texture added :-)


2 Lil Owls Ancient Times Texture added


2 Lil Owls Tundra Texture used


















For the blog hop fill in the blank fun

Questions

  1. When I feel ___ I like to ____
  2. ____ is my favorite ____
  3. If I could add one thing to my house it would be ____
  4. I would plant ___ in my garden but not ___
Answers
  1. When I feel _bleh__ I like to __get my nature fix to feel better__
  2. Margarita____ is my favorite _happy hour drink___
  3. If I could add one thing to my house it would be _my own art studio___
  4. I would plant _wildflowers__ in my garden but not _tomatoes, because I don’t want to attract slugs__





Sat Art Link-Up

Texture Twist

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes...lovely photo..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely spiderwort. like your editing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous flower pictures! I especially loved the hibiscus with that 'cracked texture' - nice.
    As for your 4fill-ins, I can hardly believe it, but I agree 99 % with your answers: Nature fix - check, Margarita - check (there are others, too, but M. works), art studio - yes, please! and wildflowers - check - but tomatoes I don't mind, not sure why, but ours do not attract slugs :)

    ReplyDelete