Cookie Notice

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Liberate your Art Postcard swap 2015

Post cards are slowly making their way to me via snail mail..I live on the upper Texas coast, near Galveston..
Snail mail addressed to me personally is the kind of mail I love, but rarely get..
I usually receive bills and advertisements, lol..
These post cards are so lovely! All are as unique as their senders...
A huge hug and Thank you goes to Kat Sloma ( and her assistants ) for creating and making the Liberate your Art Postcard swap possible and fun..

Pictured are the post cards I have received..The backgrounds in each snapshot are bits and pieces of my life, home / patio..Weather permitting, my doggies ( Simon and Oscar ) and I love to do daily patio time :-))


Several of the backyard / doggie pics in this post ( you will be able to tell the difference ), were edited with Artista Impresso..A cell phone or I-pad editing app for photos..This was one of the apps recommended by Kat in one of her recent blog posts  :-))

From Pennsylvania


From a gardening enthusiast in Nebraska


A person who likes to travel the Pacific Northwest








Some of the e-mails I received:

11 comments:

  1. Love how you edited the photo of your dogs with the app! And thank you again for your kind email letting me know mine arrived on your doorstep.

    Like you, I love snail mail and look forward to Kat's LYA every year.

    And your gum tree photo is wonderful with a beautiful quote. Reminds me why I love trees so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's so nice to get something pretty in the mail! I love your postcards, beautifully processed... I would love to swap with you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This swap always reminds me how nice it is to have snail mail! We should do more of that. Wonderful cards. Three cheers for Liberate Your Art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun getting mail art with those dreaded bills. My 3rd year in the swap. Enjoy the swap hop! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great. Enjoyed this greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards ... all are so special and how nice to get such notes from people too.
    This is my first year participating.
    I only saw where one of my cards landed.
    Happy beginning of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely images Lisa, hope to see you in the swap next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipee! What a great way to share art! Glad you could join the joy! Come visit me at: http://www.kathrynvwhite.com/blog/2015-liberate-your-art-postcard-swap-so-much-fun Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have participated in the Swap this year and so wonderful to see what you received. See you text time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa. Just wanted to send a very belated thank you for your lovely postcard! It made it all the way to Melbourne, Australia. I really love it and have also loved taking part in the postcard swap - my first time. Will definitely participate again next year.
    You have a beautiful blog and your photography is stunning. So glad to have found it via Liberate your Art.
    Regards, Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  11. You received some beautiful cards...love!

    ReplyDelete