Cookie Notice

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snow Days

It has been snowing lightly over the last few days, and ohhh, so cold....No hot water for showers/baths on some days..
Day before yesterday we were snowed in due to hazardous roads..
So I tried to capture images of the snow falling..
When we were safe to drive to and fro, I snapped some pics of the scenery in our community as we went about our errands..
This morning, I woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground :-)










































I enjoyed a brief walk in the snow..I made a tiny snowman..The last time I made a snowman was when I was a child


















Tire tracks, my foot prints and those of a small animal :-)









Please view this Let it snow video :-)















My snowman melted








Zoe





















1 comment: